The Philippine Embassy Mobile Application
Click on the link and make the Philippine Embassy in Madrid be within your reach.
Philippine Embassy in Madrid Announcements
note: (Click below LINK titles to directly visit the Philippine Embassy Website on the article)
The Consular Section is open from Mondays to Fridays from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
It is closed on Saturdays and Sundays and on Philippine and Spanish declared holidays.
Aside from the issuance of Philippine passports and visas, the Consular Section provides the following Legal and Civil Registry services:
- Registration of Filipinos in Spain (yellow card issuance);
- Authentication of documents (notarials);
- Reporting of Birth of a child born of Filipino parent/s in Spain;
- Solemnization of marriage;
- Reporting of marriage between two Filipinos, or between a Filipino and a foreigner if the marriage was contracted in Spain;
- Reporting of death of a Filipino national in Spain;
- Administering of the Oath of Allegiance under RA 9225 (dual citizenship);
- Assisting Filipino nationals in distress.
(Click on the highlighted/underlined words to be redicted to the PhilEmb website info on the subject)