This page contains information on the Philippine Embassy / the Consular Offices as well as the Filipino Organizations in AUSTRALIA.
- Official Name: Australia
- Area: 7,617,930 km2 (6th)
- Population: 22,300,000 –>
- Geographic coordinates: 27 00 S, 133 00 E
- Currency: Australian dollar (AUD)
- Form of Goverment: Federal parliamentary democracy and constitutional monarchy
- GDP – per capita (PPP): $36,918 (15th)
- Provinces: 7 states
- Language: NoneN2 (official)
- Freedom House Rating: 1.0
- Political Rights Score: 1
- Civil Liberties Score: 1
- Status: Free
Philippine Embassy and Philippine Consular Offices in Australia
Philippine Consulates in Australian Cities
- Sydney : – http://www.philippineconsulate.com.au/
- Brisbane: – http://www.philembassy.org.au/passport/34.html
- Darwin: – http://www.philembassy.org.au/component/content/article/35.html
- Hobart: – http://www.philembassy.org.au/passport/36.html
- Melbourne: – http://www.philembassy.org.au/passport/37.html
- Perth: – http://www.philembassy.org.au/passport/38.html
- Adelaide: – http://www.philembassy.org.au/component/content/article/30.html
Filipino Associations and Organizations in Australia
5 thoughts on “PHIL EMBASSY / CONSULAR OFFICES / FIL ORG’S IN AUSTRALIA”
My spouse and i still cannot quite assume that I could possibly be one of those studying the important recommendations found on your blog. My family and I are seriously thankful for the generosity and for offering me the advantage to pursue my chosen career path. Thanks for the important information I acquired from your website.
Thanks for finding my blog helpful..
Hello my friend! I wish to say that this post is amazing, nice written and include approximately all significant infos. I would like to see more posts like this.
Thanks for finding my blog significant. I hope it gives you the info you need.
It continually is amazing to me how blog writers such as your self can find the time and the commitment to keep on writing great content. Your website isgood and one of my own ought to read weblogs. I just needed to thank you.